Banana Peanut Butter Protein Muffins
Looking for a delicious recipe that is quick and easy? This is a great recipe for a lazy baker lol. Also, a great morning muffin to grab on the go!
- 12-cup muffin tin
- Muffin cups
- Mixing bowl
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops of protein powder (I use 1stPhorm Level-1)
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- Chocolate chips (Chocolate chips are a good option, for healthier muffins leave them out)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place muffin cups in a muffin tin (I sprayed them with Pam to be sure they didn’t stick).
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until no big chunks are left, mix in honey, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips + almond butter, once mixed you’re ready to bake!!
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full, bake for 15-20 mins, let cool… and enjoy!
Macros for the whole batch: 2422 Calories
123g Protein | 161g Carbs (126g Net Carbs) | 35g Fiber | 157g Fat
Macros per muffin (makes 12): 202 calories
10g Protein | 10g Carbs | 13g Fat
<macros do not include chocolate chips>
Want to understand how I use macro tracking to eat intuitively while staying in shape? Get the macro cheat sheet guide.
I worked with my team to put together a quick list of some of the most common foods so you are able to reference this as you are focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Simple. Easy. Effective.