Fall Recipe: Protein Cupcakes
Oct 27, 2021
Fake sugar and pumpkin spice, have a little protein slice.
Whether you're trying to eat clean, or simply want to make healthier choices, these pumpkin spice cupcakes are great to help with sweet tooth cravings, or if you want to bring a healthy treat to your next gathering.
This recipe makes 12 cupcakes, each with only 80 calories! The best part? They also have nearly 10 grams of protein per cupcake!
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 banana
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Truvia sweetener (lil extra extra)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Phormula-1 from 1stPhorm
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp All Spice
- 1/4 packet Sugar-Free Vanilla Jell-O
- Splash of almond milk
- 1/2 container Sugar-Free Cool Whip
- Dash of All Spice seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients into a bowl and stir until fully mixed.
- Pour the mix into a pre-greased muffin pan, or into muffin liners. You can also make it into a cake by pouring the batter into a cake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes if using a muffin pan, or 20-25 minutes for a cake pan.
- Mix the sugar-free Jell-O with a splash of almond milk until the consistency is thick.
- Add the sugar-free Cool Whip and a dash of All Spice until the consistency is fluffy.
Serving size: 1 cupcake | makes 12 total
Protein: 9 g
Carbs: 4 g
Fat: 3 g
Give this recipe a try!! Tag us on Instagram (@okonfitness) to let us know what you think!
Want to understand how I use macro tracking to eat intuitively while staying in shape? Get the macro cheat sheet guide.
I worked with my team to put together a quick list of some of the most common foods so you are able to reference this as you are focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Simple. Easy. Effective.